(full page color design)
I love designing equine ads to show off your horse in the best pose, lighting and background colors and images.
A great equine ad starts with professional photographs of your horses. I do offer professional horse photography as a service.
Once you have your professional horse photos, I can design a full page equine ad using colors to compliment the horse and your farm colors.
I have a large image library of backgrounds for ad design. I take my camera with me everywhere and photograph scenery, landscapes and such to use in my ad designs.
Diamond D Graphics has worked with most of the major horse breed publications and am familiar with their graphic design specifications and formats required to build your equine ad properly. Just to name some of the horse publications my work has been published in: Paint Horse Journal, AQHA Journal, Appaloosa Journal, The Way to Go (NSBA Magazine), Working Horse Magazine, Equine Chronicle, Horse Digest, Western Horseman, American Cowboy, Barrel Horse News, Horse Illustrated, Equus, Tack N Togs Merchandising.
What I Need to Create Your Equine Ad:
- Contact Diamond D Graphics with the name of the equine magazine you are using to publish your equine ad.
- The advertising deadline date to meet.
- I will need your ad size.
- Do you want your ad in full color or black and white.
- Email me your horse photos you want to use in your ad and text content. (images must be 300 dpi. If you don’t know, I can help you)
- If you have color preferences, a logo to use, or any other content for your ad design, I will take all of these elements to create a custom ad for your business.
- Once you approve the final proof of your equine ad, I will electronically deliver your finished ad to the magazine and also email you a high resolution file of your equine ad.
COPYRIGHT RULES TO FOLLOW ON IMAGES USED:
Images used in your ad that were taken by a professional photographer must have been purchased with a release that gives the client permission to use that image in an ad design. Diamond D Graphics will not accept any other type of professional picture other than the one purchased and supplied by the professional photography company. Images you have taken yourself are fine to use as well.
I need about a week notice before your ad deadline to produce your ad and send the appropriate file format to your printer. Ads needed in less than 5 days will occur a rush fee of $75.