Professional Equine Photography
Diamond D Graphics offers digital photography of your horses, yourself, your farm, backgrounds – pretty much any photos we will take to help your marketing needs.
Susan Davis, owner of Diamond D Graphics, has been raising, breeding, showing and hanging around paint horses for 30 years. Susan’s knowledge of horse confirmation in several different breeds allows her to photograph horses at their best.
Diamond D Graphics will photograph your horses, stables, barns and surroundings for use in your promotional materials. A good ad or promotional piece displaying your horses starts with high resolution professional pictures. Diamond D has a digital camera that outputs high resolution photography large enough to use in print advertising and all print materials.
Farm Visits – Professional Equine Photography
Diamond D Graphics has done many farm visit photography sessions to photograph client horses. Professional Equine Photographs of your horses for print and web advertising are essential for successful marketing of your horses. Good pictures of sale horses are really critical for web sales where customers are making decisions on first impressions of horse photographs.
What is Included in Your Equine Photography Session:
• A 50% deposit is required when setting up a ranch/farm call appointment.
• Included in the costs below are basic digital image editing of what I consider the best photographs taken and “cleaning up” and any cropping needed for individual photos.
• One CD that includes ALL images taken on the day of the shoot with no editing or cropping. Plus the edited images of the best photographs taken that day in 300 dpi print format and 72 dpi web format.
• No limit on number of pictures taken. Each horse will get approximately one hour of photography time. (depending on the horse’s behavior the day of shooting, will determine time for each horse’s photo session).
EQUINE PHOTOGRAPHY COST:
The below prices/packages can be modified according to your needs and budget.
Half Day Ranch/Farm Calls $300
• Photography for 1-3 horses, including people with horses and any background location scenes for use in ad design.
Full Day Ranch/Farm Calls $600
• Photography for up to 6 horses
Event Site Calls $300
I am only available to photograph your horse(s) at horse shows, equine events IF there is not another professional photographer hired at that event to photograph horses. Use the professional equine photographer hired to work at your horse events. If there are no professional equine photographers hired for your event, then yes, I can travel to your show/event and photograph your horses. Ask me for details.
OTHER COSTS: MILEAGE ROUND TRIP @ .50 cents per mile.
TIPS TO OFFSET COST:
You may get your horse buddies together to share the cost of a farm call photo shoot. Decide on your location, get your horses there and I’ll be there to take pictures.
THIS HAS TO BE DONE BEFORE I GET THERE
• Make sure all horses to be photographed have been bathed, clipped, and clean for the photography session.
• Have a clean halter or tack to use on your horse(s).
• A helper or two to hold horses, set feet, get the horse’s attention are highly recommended.
• Well behaved horses that will stand still for a photo will speed up the process and save you time and money. Don’t expect great photos if your horse won’t stand still.